From Kitchen / Bathroom renovations to New Building Construction. We’re talking drafting, cost estimating, budgeting, scheduling, safety representation. Customizable services include but not limited to:
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Develop or implement quality control programs.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, or other regulations.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine the cost-effectiveness of plans, using computer software.
- Direct and supervise workers.
- Determine labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites.
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
- Don’t waste time, don’t slack, don’t get building violations because you hired incompetent staff.
I EXIST TO MANAGE GREAT THINGS
History of Projects Managed
NEW 6 STORY RESIDENTIAL BUILDING 148 E 98 ST NEW YORK, NY
NEW 3 STORY COMMERCIAL BUILDING 1040 FLATBUSH AVENUE
NEW 3 STORY COMMERCIAL BUILDING JAMAICA AVENUE RICHMOND HILL, NY
History of Projects Using Computer Aided Designs
Mechanical (Elevator Cabs)
3D (Sketch Up)
Other Services include:
Ensure compliance to NYC DOB & OSHA rules regulations, policies and procedures
Provide weekly safety tool box meeting with staff/subs
Maintain fire extinguisher records
Review and enforce security of the work site
Ensuring protocol and coordination, issue badges/ID’s for contractors
Attend daily, weekly and monthly inspections/meetings with OAC
Implement time management techniques to ensure quality and general project requirements
Consultant as Owner’s Representative
History of Certificates