Thank you for visiting my website!
You own a new building or are about to receive the go ahead to proceed in the daunting task of having your building built but, your contractor somewhere down the road begins to take short cuts where waste becomes unmanageable, and on top of that, an insurmountable amount of safety violations. You think I’m exaggerating, I guarantee there are slip hazards, insufficient lighting, signage, safety netting, temporary railings built to code, housekeeping, security, let me walk you through my free 1 hour consultation and let me show you how I can bring you quality service as your consultant in housekeeping, safety, security. I am CEO of Greener County Construction Inc. and I am hired to consult building owners.
Since 2002 I’ve serviced my clients: In 3 general industries: Project/Facilities Management, Real Estate and Insurance
If you break down Project Management into phases, I can provide a detailed scope of work for construction projects big and small. From Kitchen / Bathroom renovations to New Building Construction. We’re talking drafting, cost estimating, budgeting, scheduling, safety representation
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Develop or implement quality control programs.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, or other regulations.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost effectiveness of plans, using computer software.
- Direct and supervise workers.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Determine labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites.
- Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
- Apply green building strategies to reduce energy costs or minimize carbon output or other sources of harm to the environment.
- Develop construction budgets that compare green and non green construction alternatives in terms of short term costs, long term costs, or environmental impacts.
I EXIST TO MANAGE GREAT THINGS
History of Projects Managed
NEW 6 STORY RESIDENTIAL BUILDING 148 E 98 ST NEW YORK, NY
NEW 3 STORY COMMERCIAL BUILDING 1040 FLATBUSH AVENUE
NEW 3 STORY COMMERCIAL BUILDING JAMAICA AVENUE RICHMOND HILL, NY
History of Projects Using Computer Aided Designs
Mechanical (Elevator Cabs)
3D (Sketch Up)
Other Services include:
Ensure compliance to NYC DOB & OSHA rules regulations, policies and procedures
Provide weekly safety tool box meeting with staff/subs
Maintain fire extinguisher records
Review and enforce security of the work site
Ensuring protocol and coordination, issue badges/ID’s for contractors
Attend daily, weekly and monthly inspections/meetings with OAC
Implement time management techniques to ensure quality and general project requirements
Consultant as Owner’s Representative
History of Certificates